Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fisher Price Stride to Ride Dino!



What can I say about this adorable green and purple toy. My 20 month old and my four and a half year old love it equally (you can imagine how that is going). Even though the age limit for this toy is, I believe 3 years... my four year old has staked a claim on it as well. So all is peaceful in the house, not! Anyway, I think it is a neat idea to have a riding toy that also serves as a walker. This concept allows the toy to be used more and probably gives it a longer life span. Not to mention, who doesn't love dinosaurs. Even at my age, I still love dinosaurs. We recently watched a very interesting documentary with the children about dinosaurs, I really enjoyed it!

So if you are stumped as to what to buy and hide in the closet for 5 months until Christmas... this might be the item you are looking for! Amazon has it for $49.99 but Walmart has it for $34.99.

This is a paid advertorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment