Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring is here!

And what comes to mind is sweet treats, painting eggs, yard cleanup and budding trees. We have so many great things lined up for April that I'm so excited for and we've been having new mamas join up everyday!
We're especially excited about taking momstown outside! Join us for Baby Book Club in the Park and the many walks we'll take in around town.

Some of the great things the mamas are saying about momstown:

"I was really worried my first time. I had tried like 6 other meetup groups and they were so unwelcoming, and cliquey. Unless you knew someone already they shut you out.... [but with momstown] It was so welcoming and easy to slip into the conversation because people would ask me stuff and include me in it. Even now it's hard to get lost in the crowd, there is always someone there to welcome a new friend."
"This is truly great!"

Sign up to be a friend with momstown Edmonton North on Facebook or check us out on Twitter at http://twitter.com/momstownEdmNrth

No comments:

Post a Comment