Monday, April 19, 2010

Biggest Loser Contest!


We had our Kickoff of the momstown Edmonton North's version of the Biggest Loser yesterday, April 18th! What a great and enthusiastic bunch of mamas we have wanting to shed those post pregnancy pounds and if you ask me, there's no better time to do it! I have not stepped on a scale in ages and was shocked at what I saw.
I kept hearing Dorothy's words from the Wizard of Oz spinning in my head "we're not in Kansas anymore Toto!"... as in, "Wow, I'm not the spry young chicken I once was!"

Thankfully, we have been given a great exclusive momstown discount to Endurance Apparel and I for one, will be taking my momstown membership card down to their store to check out how I can look good working out on my way to looking more good!

Stay tuned for more updates throughout the summer on our Biggest Loser Contest as there's bound to be ups and downs!
And thanks to our new partner, Endurance Apparel for this great timing and opportunity to help us look good losing weight along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment