Thursday, March 29, 2012

10 Great Things Since Getting Pregnant


When I started writing 10 small things I knew that I could have filled all ten spots with stuff just from my child. So I knew that I would have to dedicate one just to him!

  • I definitely am a lot closer to both my parents, getting pregnant seems to have mended unsaid issues we were having.
  • 10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes, even to this day I love kissing his little fingers and toes.
  • My friend Candice Ryan making and singing a song for my little man for his baby shower. I still cry whenever I listen to the recording of it. Also so excited because she has recorded it and it will be released on her album coming out this summer!
  • I am not going to lie the first 3-4 months were not so great, I struggled with baby blues and being borderline PPD, but what was great was joining momstown and getting myself out of the house and working my way out of my PPD.
  • His first smile directed right at me!
  • The first time he sat up all on his own and the great look of concentration when he took those first 6 steps all on his own.
  • When he finally said mom! And not dad for once
  • The first time I watched him share a toy all on his own, I think I almost even teared up a little
  • Those tiny slobbery kisses that he gives
  • Most recently when I went to go pick him up from day home, this being his first week and me having a really hard day, he crawled up in my lap and just hugged me for almost a minute. Made my hard day instantly melt away from me.

I love my little man and wouldn't change anything!

Your momstown Mama
Kandice

No comments:

Post a Comment