Monday, October 31, 2011

Fisher Price Laugh n' Learn Puppy!

        So for my first product review, I got the honour of reviewing the Fisher Price Laugh n' Learn Puppy. And I can honestly tell you that if I didn't already have the toy, after testing it I would go out and buy it. My 7 month old daughter LOVES it. The giggles every time it comes on, the hugs and kisses she gives it when it talks to her make me smile, and I love watching her reaction to it every time it talks to her.  It also says "I love you!", and makes a kissing noise, which is very sweet and gets a big smile every time.


    




          Another thing I really like about this toy is the educational value she'll get out of it when she's a bit older; it sings many of the songs I sing to her, it sings the ABC's, it counts and claps. Putting a spin on classics like "Patty Cake" and "Do Your Ears Hang Low?", this dog is a talented little pup! He's also totally gender neutral which is nice, the only problem you might have if you have multiple children is a fight over who gets the puppy and for how long...a shared custody agreement may be necessary!



          Needless to say, this dancing, singing, clapping,  fun little puppy is going to be a favourite in my house for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment